Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The good, the bad and the plain ugly!

Yesterday was the "High School Musical 3" London Premiere and all the stars looked amazing!



Ashley Tisdale wore a cute Kaufman Franco dress from the Autumn/Winter 2008/2009 Ready-To-Wear collection with a pair of silver evening sandals. She accessorised with a silver clutch and ring.

Ashley's outfits from the latest HSM premieres have been very hot and cold for me, but I love this look! My only complaints are that it may be a bit too sparkly with all the matching metallic accessories, and her bangs (fringe) are a bit too thick.


.....



Vanessa Hudgens went for a more edgy look in a short black dress, leather jacket and Jimmy Choo pumps.

I love all the pieces but I'm not sure that they look good together. Luckily Vanessa can pull it off! I wish she hadn't used so much make-up though, a less glossy lip balm but would have looked much better.



Vanessa's Jimmy Choo Gem Glossy Leather Shoe $820 HERE
.....



I've never heard of Jemma McKenzie-Brown before, but she was at the premiere so I did some research and turns out she is a character in the movie. Oops! All these new teen stars keep popping up, I can't keep track haha.

Jemma played it safe with a strapless cobalt blue bubble dress with matching peep-toe pumps and a thin silver belt. Apart from the slight wardrobe malfunction, she didn't look too bad!
.....



Yesterday there was also a Gossip Girl Press Conference and I am a little dissapointed with the outfits!

Am I the only one who thinks Leighton Meester looks pregnant in that dress or top thing she is wearing? Unfortunately I can't find a full picture to judge it properly.

Jessica Szohr looks... weird? I dunno theres something about her that doesn't look right in this picture. I think its her hair. It looks fake.
.....

QUESTION: Who looked best at the London HSM Premiere?

Pictures: Cyrus-Tisdale.com, Vanessa-Anne.org, JemmaMcKenzieBrownWho.com, GossipGirlOnline.net


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this site so much! I agree Leighton looks pregnant :/ Jessica looks nice though! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jacqui!
I think Jessica looks nice too, but her hair looks like a wig to me lol.

Anonymous said...

QUESTION: Who looked best at the London HSM Premiere?
I think Vanessa looked best. Love the edgy look and her makeup looks great. Ashley looked kind of like a Barbie-doll in her dress, and her hair looked so pretty : - D
And your not the only one who thinks it looks like Leighton looks pregnant : - P

Great site btw. Love your posts, can't wait for more ^^

~ Enna

Anonymous said...

I can't choose between Vanessa and Ashley lol.

I am loving this site, BTW!=]]

Anonymous said...

hmm, i dont actually like V's outfit, she did use too much make up lol! and she usually looks amazing. ashley looks gorgeous and like anangel! and that girl in blue..not bad really.

i'm dissappointed too with the GG cast, leighton does look pregnant, and i dont think jessica spent any time on her hair :( u'd think they'd learnt alot from all the glam outfits on the show rite? lol

o, and i'm loooving this site and has bookmarked it :D

keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa and Ashley looked great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Jacqui, Enna and Felicity: I answered at your sites :)

Vanessa: I agree, the Gossip Girl cast should know better lol!

Anonymous: Thanks for commenting, they do look great!