Thursday, October 9, 2008

High School Musical 3 Style Continues

The High School Musical 3 Press Junket in London was yesterday, so its time to judge the outfits again!



Yesterday I mentioned Jemma McKenzie-Brown looked nice, but played it safe. Today her outfit is definately my favourite! She wore a cute "I love London" TopShop t-shirt with black jeans and black shoes. She sure knows how to please her English fans!

I'm disappointed in Vanessa Hudgens dress choice. It's too mature for her and does nothing for her figure. I love the Jimmy Choo “Edalene” shoes from the Pre-Fall 2008 Collection though! (Picture of shoe below) Her make-up is an improvement from my last post too!

Ashley Tisdale looked cute in a deep neck tank dress over a black tank, gray leggings and black heels. I love that hair colour on her too!



Jemma's I Love London Tee $32 HERE

Which HSM star do you think looked best?

.....


Sharpay Evans... oops I mean Ashley Tisdale is on the cover of Seventeen Magazine. She looks cute but a bit too childish for her age, she is 22 afterall. I would lose the stripe top underneath (too much) and replace the pink beret with a white one (or just not wear the beret). Her make-up and hair is gorgeous though!
.....



Lindsay Lohan looked very Katie Holmes in her Levi jeans while out and about in Santa Monica on wednesday. She also wore black a LNA tank and Lanvin Platform pumps.

It's an ok casual look, but the fact that Lindsay is going bra-less and showing off her chest ruins it! Lindsay should know (from past experiences) that a black with the flash of a camera always leads to see a through!



Lindsay's LNA Backless Tank $53 HERE
Lindsay's Lanvin Platform Peep Toe $1005 HERE

I just want to say thanks for all the nice comments your leaving! For those with a url, I replyed back at your sites. For those without a site, I replyed back in the comments =)

Pictures: Cyrus-Tisdale.com, Vanessa-Anne.org, IHeartLilo.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I didn't really like Jemma's outfit in the other premiere, but she looks amazing at this one... her make-up is so nice with outfit... the same with her hair!!
And even though Vanessa did some risks, I still think it's great [I wouldn't be ever caught in brown and black, though]!! And Ashley is the definate winner, as that outfit is too cute [and I do like in the Seventeen photoshoot]!!=]

^^Sorry, it seems I never have something bad to say when it comes to fashion [unless it's really hideous lol].^^

Elena said...

Jemma looks great in her tee, and it looks really cool, and her hair looks pretty :-) If you ask me I think vanessa's dress is to vintage, like it's made for an old movie or something. But she would probably pull it better of without the leggins : - P
And for ashley I only have to say that she looks stunnig ^^
But on the cover it's true she looks kind of childish, If I were her I would probably dropp the beret : - p
and at last to be honest I don't really like Lindsay's clothes right there, and she should probably wear a bra under there x-D

sorry for all the spelling mistakes
love enna ~ xx

Anonymous said...

i liked all the outfits, but Ash's really stood out as my fave :)

v just looks bad..again :(

and i looove jemma's outfit, but it wasnt excatly a red carpet outfit. but i would def wear it just out n about!

cant wait to buy seventeen! its my gav mag lol

and lindsay...

Anonymous said...

Felicity and Enna: I replyed at your sites =)

Vanessa: I agree Jemma's outfit was so cute, but maybe a little too casual for a red carpet event.

Claire said...

I love Ashley's outfit, she's just beautiful ! Jemma looks pretty cute too, but I don't really like Vanessa's dress ... Maybe if it were a lil' bit shorter ... IDK, but, something is wrong with this dress lol
Well, Lindsay ... Please, buy a bra ! But you're right, she looks so "Katie Holmes" !
I love your site, keep going !
( Please sorry my mistakes, i'm not english, or american, ... i'm french and don't really speak english fluently ... i just try to ^^)