Sunday, October 12, 2008

Latest Style

Firstly I would just like to remind everyone that if you want to use my matches on your site/blogs/forums thats fine but please give credit to http://celebritycouture.blogspot.com =)


Here is Miley Cyrus in Hannah Montana season 3 promo's for the episode "He Ain’t a Hottie, He’s My Brother". I love her outfit in these pictures! She is wearing a cute Ella Moss Zahara Appliquéd tank, yellow shorts and a black handbag.

Unfortunately the top is no longer available in purple online, but you can still buy it in other bright colours.

[EDIT] Thanks to MK for letting me know the top is available in purple at Revolve Clothing HERE [/EDIT]


Miley's Ella Moss Zahara Appliquéd Tank (Colour - Blue) $99 HERE
Miley's Ella Moss Zahara Appliquéd Tank (Colour - Poppy) $101 HERE

.....

Selena Gomez was spotted shopping in Toluca Lake wearing a gray C&C California tank, jeans, a white sweater and black boots. I love this look but personally, I would have worn flats instead of boots.

[EDIT] Thanks to MK for letting me know you can buy her cardian at American Eagle HERE [/EDIT]


Selena's C&C California Heather Ava Tank $48 HERE

.....

You can now buy the CCSkye clutch Ashley Tisdale carried at the "High School Musical 3" London Premiere!

Ashley's CC SKYE Broken Mirror Clutch $475 HERE

.....

Selena Gomez vs. Jennifer Stone

I think Selena looks way cuter. No offence to Jennifer but whats with the random flower? Hopefully she's just in character for Harper in "Wizards of Waverly Place"... and hem your jeans!

Who do you think wore the Mitchel Musso t-shirt better?



Updates are going to be smaller and not as often from now on since my holidays are over and I have school again tomorrow =(

Pictures: Selena-Fan.com, MileyHQ.com, Cyrus-Tisdale.com


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, i hope you don't get that much work from school :)

I love Miley's outfit! & yeah Selena's outfit would've looked better with flats. You're so good with fashion lol!

<3

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jacqui, I replyed at your site =)

Anonymous said...

i totally think selena looked way better than jennifer. and what was those sparkles on her face for. but you are amazing at fashion. i didn't know you were that good from knowing youre style guides from dress like demi. but wowww youre really good.

Anonymous said...

Don't get too busy!! I really want to keep seeing more celeb styles hehe!

Omg, I love that outfit Miley's wearing... even if I don't like her.

I love Sel's outfit for an every-day look... yeah, I probably wouldn't have worn boots either. But they still look good!

Sel definately looks cuter. :)

P.S. I'll add your site soon!

Anonymous said...

Selena definitely looks much cuter. Jennifer's whole outfit just looks...baggy. Selena's is trim and it fits her well.

Elena said...

I love Mileys outfit, it looks really cute! Gee" I wish it was summer here, so I could wear shorts and tanks again!
And love Selenas outfit. It's true it would have looked better with flats, but personaly I would have wore converse or the boots : - )
And I think the Musso tee looks better on Sel. Jens colors does not match, purple flower, pink on the tee, and then dark jeans. Not to good.

Too bad your holidays is over, love your updates ^^

love enna .

Jen said...

That purple tank that Miley is wearing is so pretty. The color is so rich and the design is simple, but unique. Exactly the type of tops I like.

By the way, I'm adding your blog to my "Stylish Others" link list. Love the featuring of all the DC stars!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG AGAIN :) i'm couturelaced from livejournal and my name is allison so just know it's me. please please update more! i love miley's outfit and i seriously don't appreciate her style, but this one i like even though it's a little too cold to wear. i think selena should have layered a tank underneath and chose some flats. other then that it's cute! and ashley is meh. i didn't really like her outfit

Anonymous said...

Andi: Yeah the sparkles on her face look weird.By the way I own dress like duff not dress like demi =)

Felicity: Answered at your site!

Anonymous: Yeah Selena looks cute =)

Enna: Answered at your blog!

Celeste: Answered at your blog!

Allison: Thanks for commenting, I totally agree! Luckily I live in Australia so we will have summer soon, I wanna find a similar top to Miley lol.

Anonymous said...

Caroline: duhh, i knew that. it was really early in the morning when i wrote that.

Anonymous said...

Here's Miley's tank in the right color: http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=ELLA-WS1017&c=Ella+Moss&d=1&sc=Sleeveless+Tops&source=shopstyle
the color is called "Lotus"

also I think this is Selena's Cardi but I'm not positive: http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat90088&productId=1340_6732

Love your blog =)

Anonymous said...

Andi: Lol ;)

MK: Thanks for letting me know! I will edit the post =)

Anonymous said...

I loved Miley's outfit. The purple tank top and shorts are really cute!

I liked Selenas outfit alot. I loved her boots and her purse is really nice.