Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Teen Starlets Take Note

Firstly I would just like to say if you want to use my matches on your site thats fine but please give credit to http://celebritycouture.blogspot.com =)


Miley Cyrus was seen out in Hollywood on October 10th with her cute new puppy. She wore black short shorts with the words "Shake It" on the rear (trying to help promote her brothers band maybe haha), a blue deep v neck tee and fringed Minnetonka boots. She accessorized with a Juicy Couture Velour Small Pet Carrier and Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Speedy 35 bag. I don't really like her outfit, but she's Miley and can get away with it while she's still a teen.


Miley's Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Speedy 35 $725 HERE
Miley's Minnetonka Triple Fringe Boot $98 HERE
.....

OMG. I would like to apologize to Selena Gomez for being harsh on her in one of my older posts. After seeing this photo I realise that Selena was actually the best dressed at the "Power of Youth Benefit".

These are starlets still waiting for their break to major fame. From left to right is Victoria Justice from "Zoey 101", Debby Ryan from "TSL Of Deck" and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle from "Camprock".

I guess the latest Disney trend is to fire your stylist and close your eyes while picking out clothes. Victoria is probably best dressed, but the blue Sam Edelman boots and brown handbag ruins the look. Debby's outfit is just all wrong while Anna tryed to hard in her Forever21 vest, cropped jeans and odd but kinda cute brown/plaid booties.


Victorias's Sam Edelman - Electric Blue Utah Boots $195 HERE
Anna's Forever21 Pinstriped Vest $24.90 HERE
.....

Selena Gomez was seen shopping in Studio City on October 5th in a cute outfit. She wore jeans, an adorable American Eagle polka dot sweater and black flats.

Victoria, Debby and Anna should get some fashion tips from Selena.


.....

Singers Aly & Aj Michalka were at the "City Of Ember" Premiere on the 7th of October. I can't decide who looked better though. AJ's black mini dress is cute on the side, but from the front the cream part looks like some sort of cleavage vest or something! Aly looked nice but her hair should be parted on the side to stop the square forehead look. Both girls looked gorgeous, but...

Who do you think looked best?

Pictures: Selena-Fan.com, MileyFans.net, JustJared.buzznet.com, Kaboodle.com, Aly-and-Aj.com


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great updates! I think AJ looks better =) Aly's square forehead looks really weird :P

I love Selena's top as well, it's really cute <3

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

First of all I just have to say that I am adicted (write?) to your blog : - )

I don't really like mileys outfit It's like Summer and Winter in one d-: But the puppy is soo cute!
Hehe, it's like no one tried to look nice on the "POFB", or everyone tried to hard? x-D
Don't really liked Selenas outfit there, the arms look kind of weird to me, and the jeans looks like their to big.
x making peace sing x
And finaly : I don't know who looks best of Aly and AJ. Lets see
Hair : AJ
dress : Aly
But if I had to wear any of those I would prpbably have wore AJ's outfit I think :-P

buh-bye for now
xx enna

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jacqui and Enna =)

Anonymous said...

love AJ's dress. PLEASE keep updating! you use the cutest pictures ever and i love them. i need inspiriation for school outfits and you're site is GREAT :) i love dresslikeduff but i'm not a huge fan of hilary's style. but anyway love your blog and keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

actually for the "power od the youth benefit" miranda cosgrove was the best dressed
http://marvelous-miranda.starszz.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=69&pos=6
her outfit was verry cute and well put together

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Miley, but her new puppy is just sooo cute! Her soffees are waaay too short, though. :-/

All-in-all, I think Sel looks the best [I love her top]!!

Victoria, Debby, and Anna Maria all look adorable!!

And Aly and AJ look REALLY pretty, too [even though I am not their fan]!!

:)

Also--would you like to be top affies? Let me know!

Anonymous said...

CoutureLaced: Thanks for commenting! I hope you can get some inspiration for school outfits here. (I would reply back on your site but I don't have livejournal lol)

Macie: Oh yeah she looked cute! I love her jacket =)

Felicity: I replyed at your site!

Anonymous said...

yea, i'm addicted to haha.

i love aly's dress, from the side it looks like a cute cream vest, i wish i never saw the front foto tho :D

all the disney wannabes look blah..

selena looks gorgeous!!