Monday, October 27, 2008

Second Try

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have ALOT of homework! Luckily today is a student free day so no school =)


"The Suite Life On Deck" star Debby Ryan has redeemed herself from that horrible outfit she wore in my older post HERE, by looking very cute at the HSM LA Premiere.

Debby wore a pretty floral strapless bubble dress with red heels. She styled her hair in soft curls and kept the make-up in natural shades. I think she looks great and age appropiate.

.....

Unfortunatey, the same can't be said for "Camp Rock" actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle (from the same older post as Debby).

She wore an odd looking red dress with ruffles and see through sleeves. Her shoes are ok, but a few too many straps and her hair looks over the top. Atleast her make-up looks cute!

Has Debby and Anna's style improved?


.....


"Reality TV Stars" (cough cough) Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge were spotted out and about in LA, filming for their show "The Hills". Personally I find both girls very annoying, but I have to admit their outfits are OK.

Heidi wore a Kettle Black flannel dress with a black belt and black boots. The dress is a little too short but I like the way she wore the large belt over it.

Adrina wore a long teal tank over black LnA zipper leggings and black open toe pumps. She accessorised with a black Rebecca Minkoff handbag and Gucci sunglasses.



Heidi's Kettle Black Long Sleeve Flannel Dress $115 HERE
Audrina's LnA Zipper Leggings $99 HERE
Audrina's Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag $595 HERE

Who looked better, Heidi or Audrina?


Credit: JustJarred.buzznet.com, Debby-Ryan.us, WireImage.com, AnnaMPDT.com


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline!
Love this site as usual :)
i think Audrina looks better, her outfit is casual & sophisticated! Maybe it's the sunglasses :)

Jen said...

I so agree about Anna. That girl is gorg, but she really needs to work on her outfits and hair.

Anonymous said...

yay you updated! i missed your updates. i agree with the girl with the see-through dress, but i don't like the first girl's dress either. it's kinda chidish and cheap with the prints. anyway i think audrina always looks better. heidi is so fake (fake nose, fake boobs, anything else? oh yeah personality) and she really misses the beats with the clothes she wears. audrina didn't do too shabby, but it's just meh, and boring and plain. but at least it's not heidi. grrr. thanks for updating :)

Anonymous said...

RESPONSES:

Jacqui: Thanks, I answered at your site =)

Celeste: I agree, she needs to find a new stylist lol.

Allison: Haha I agree, Heidi is too fake, I don't like her boyfriend Spencer either.

Thanks for the comments =D

Anonymous said...

I love Audrina's outfit, most li kedy cuz i hate hiedi.lol TEAM LAUREN. and Debby'soutfit is cute,not something i would wear but its nice

Elena said...

update, yeey : - D
thnx for the comment at my bolg btw. I can't wait to get my room done d-:

Debby looked really cute in her dress, but if I were here I would have picked some white shoes : - )
And Anna Maria looked kind of weird x-D The whole outfit is just to much. She should have piced something mere simple and put all of the hair back.

And I really dont like the hills but I have to admit that Audrina loos great. I don't like Heidi's outfit. Don't really know why. I just dont x-D

have a nice week
<3

Anonymous said...

I think Debby looked cute, but she should have chosen different earrings - maybe pearl or diamond studs.

Anonymous said...

Debby Ryan looked absolutely gorgeous! I love her lolz. :P

Yeah, Anna Maria didn't look her best, but her make-up was very gorgeous!!

I don't like those fake "reality" shows. Those suck lol. But whoever is the brunette is sooo pretty!!!
Yeah, that "dress" is quite short.

Anonymous said...

Nice update! I love Audrina's outfit, the sunglass is soo amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just wanted to let you know you are SOTM @ trendy-demi.starszz.com. I'm making the award and everything soon! :D

Caroline said...

Thanks for the comments =)
I agree with what you all said!

Funn Funnys said...

Nice updates..!
Funny Pictures